One of nature's most durable materials, quartz - is the world's most abundant mineral. Found almost everywhere on the earth’s surface (constituting approximately 12% of its crust), its long-lasting durability and the fact that it is entirely non-toxic means that Caesarstone quartz surfaces have a relatively small eco-footprint. This makes Caesarstone the ideal eco-friendly choice for care-free kitchen, bathroom, and commercial applications.
Caesarstone’s environmental protection policy sets out clear and measurable objectives which are strictly adhered to in order to maintain our compliance with the most stringent international standards and regulations.
Environmental Management Responsibility
- Saving Water. We operate an advance filter system, recycling 97% of the water used in production processes.
- Reducing Soil Pollution. We recycle excess industrial materials to reduce landfill burial and resultant soil pollution.
- Recycling Industrial Waste. We operate a modern industrial waste recycling system.
- Eco-friendly Packaging. We use recyclable packaging materials.
- Low CO2 Emissions. Our meticulous production processes and exclusive use of sea transportation to move raw materials and finished products help to minimize the emission of pollutant materials that may endanger the environment.
- Energy Saving. We monitor and control energy consumption for maximizing efficiency.
- Use of Post-Production Materials. We re-use industrial residues in our production processes to reduce the need for excessive new quartz quarrying and thus preserve precious natural resources.
A Safer, Cleaner Environment
- Air Purification. We operate air purification systems in the plant and its surroundings.
- Protecting the Environment against Dust. We collect dust throughout our manufacturing processes.
- Responsible Storage. We store raw materials in a safe, clean environment on sealed pallets to prevent possible leakage of ground polluting substances.
Compliance with Environmental Protection
We remain fully compliant with the changing requirements of international environmental protection standards. We allocate substantial resources to diverse environment protection activities according to globally approved policy and procedures.